Most of the country’s wealthy people don’t live in gated communities in Park Avenue or Beverly Hills. Many live next door to their less-affluent neighbors—and nobody realizes exactly how wealthy they are. In this groundbreaking best seller, Dr. Thomas Stanley sheds illuminating light on the lifestyles, habits, and histories of some of the country’s richest millionaires next door.
In this New York Times best-selling book, The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy, Dr. Thomas J. Stanley uses over two decades worth of surveys, personal interviews with millionaires, and data to reveal the secrets for building wealth in America. Dr. Stanley shattered the contemporary held beliefs about America’s rich – and how they got that way. It is seldom inheritance or advanced degrees or even intelligence that builds fortunes in this country. Wealth in America is more often the result of hard work, diligent savings, and living below your means. The Millionaire Next Door reveals the common denominators that show up again and again among those who have accumulated wealth.
No corresponding GoodReads review available.
ROSETTABOOKS BY THOMAS STANLEY
- Marketing to the Affluent BUY NOW
- Millionaire Women Next Door: The Many Journeys of Successful American Businesswomen BUY NOW
- Networking with the Affluent and their Advisors BUY NOW
- Selling to the Affluent BUY NOW
- The Millionaire Mind BUY NOW
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy BUY NOW