When it was first published, in 1990, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was an almost instant bestseller--and became a permanent part of the cultural lexicon. With more than...Read More BUY NOW
Dr. Stephen R. Covey is a well-known and respected authority on leadership, a family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and vice chairman of FranklinCovey Co. He has a B.S. from the University of Utah, an M.B.A. from Harvard University, and a Ph.D. from Brigham Young University....
Read more Visit Author Page
No corresponding GoodReads review available.
ROSETTABOOKS BY STEPHEN R. COVEY
- Great Work, Great Career BUY NOW
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times BUY NOW
- Principle-Centered Leadership BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change BUY NOW