This book asks the fundamental question, how do we as individuals (and organizations), not only survive, but thrive amid tremendous change? Dr. Covey's insightful advice has helped millions. His book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has sold millions of copies and was named one of the most influential business books by Forbes magazine.
This book asks the fundamental question, how do we as individuals (and organizations), not only survive but thrive amid tremendous change? More, why are our efforts to improve continuing to fail despite the millions of dollars we spend in time, capital, and human effort every year? How do we combat all of this by unleashing the full measure of our creativity, talent, and energy in the midst of this pressure? Is it realistic to believe that we can find balance in our personal life, family life, and professional life?
uthor Stephen R. Covey shows that the answer to these concerns is Principle-Centered Leadership; a long-term, inside-out approach to developing people and organizations. Covey tells that the key to dealing with the challenges that we face today is the recognition of a principle-centered core within not only each of us, but within our organizations. Covey offers insights and guidelines that demonstrate how we can apply these principles both at work and at home which will lead not only to an increase in our productivity and the quality of our work, but also to a new appreciation of the importance of establishing more personal and professional relationships as we strive to enjoy a more balance, more rewarding and ultimately more effective life.
No corresponding GoodReads review available.
ROSETTABOOKS BY STEPHEN R. COVEY
- Execution Essentials BUY NOW
- Great Work, Great Career BUY NOW
- Leadership Essentials BUY NOW
- Management Essentials BUY NOW
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times BUY NOW
- Principle-Centered Leadership BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (25th Anniversary Edition) BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Abundance BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Choice BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Purpose BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Renewal BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Synergy BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Trust BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits Thoughts on Vision BUY NOW