This book asks the fundamental question, how do we as individuals (and organizations), not only survive but thrive amid tremendous change? More, why are our efforts to improve continuing to...Read More BUY NOW
Dr. Stephen R. Covey is a well-known and respected authority on leadership, a family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and vice chairman of FranklinCovey Co. He has a B.S. from the University of Utah, an M.B.A. from Harvard University, and a Ph.D. from Brigham Young University....
Read more Visit Author Page
No corresponding GoodReads review available.
ROSETTABOOKS BY STEPHEN R. COVEY
- Great Work, Great Career BUY NOW
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times BUY NOW
- Principle-Centered Leadership BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals BUY NOW
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change BUY NOW