- Ridley Pearson’s bestselling suspense novel, Undercurrents, makes digital debut
- Award-Winning Novel The Night of the Triffids available in eBook
- RosettaBooks debuts interactive app
- Harold Robbins Revival Kicks Off with 18 eBook Novels
- Nancy Friday’s controversial book My Secret Garden makes digital debut
Can't wait for an official email release of one of your favorite eBooks? Sign up and we'll send you amazing giveaways, exclusive author content and eBook release dates.
Discover. Explore. Sample.
- Discover the journey of how some of the classics became part of #Hollywood. #BooksintoFilms http://t.co/E3M53dycO5 11 minutes ago
- Who would you choose? RT: 8 Female Characters Who Need a Relationship #intervention http://t.co/OUA158ZGCR #books http://t.co/pY2peThgZm 27 minutes ago
- "Without #books, I would've gone insane long ago." -Damien Echols #quote #wordsofwisdom 41 minutes ago
- #cake of the day: Dr. Seuss would be proud! #Pinterest #WackyWednesday http://t.co/rY7mF1bYVi http://t.co/5xBEmn6vbB about 1 hour ago
- All’s fair in love and war in Sherryl Woods’ “Hot Property.” #freeebook with #RosettaBooksApp download. http://t.co/5wqiLp3hkz about 1 hour ago
#DidYouKnow John Steinbeck liked to write his drafts in pencil, especially the hexagonal ones. In fact, he always kept exactly twelve perfectly sharpened pencils on his desk. However, he used those odd shaped pencils so heavily that he would develop calluses, forcing his editor to send him regular round pencils. #FunFact
The Radcliffe Camera is part of the Bodlein Library of Oxford University. Though it dates back to back to 1602, it was completed in 1748. The delay was to due to the demise of the original architect just before construction began. The library’s incredible domed ceiling and Corinthian columns make it a paradise for students at the university. Don’t you wish you were there?
This describes a perfect #booknerd evening. #happiness