- Ridley Pearson’s bestselling suspense novel, Undercurrents, makes digital debut
- Award-Winning Novel The Night of the Triffids available in eBook
- RosettaBooks debuts interactive app
- Harold Robbins Revival Kicks Off with 18 eBook Novels
- Nancy Friday’s controversial book My Secret Garden makes digital debut
Can't wait for an official email release of one of your favorite eBooks? Sign up and we'll send you amazing giveaways, exclusive author content and eBook release dates.
Discover. Explore. Sample.
- .@BTBNovelists bestseller that has sold 32 mil+ copies worldwide. http://t.co/hKAfKAnH5q #mustread http://t.co/5R4vsOsozx 6 hours ago
- Simon Clark 's "The Night of the Triffids" makes its digital debut http://t.co/hq5kDkWjzg @SYSCONmedia @hotelmidnight 7 hours ago
- True joy is when you finish a book in less than one day. #randomthought #books 8 hours ago
- Pulitzer Prize winning author Tracy Kidder examines the beauty of life just as it ends in OLD FRIENDS. Now in #ebook. http://t.co/ffH8THrCgC 9 hours ago
- Be e-smart when it comes to buying #ereaders. #etips http://t.co/Bl89XPffS6 10 hours ago
A true #booknerd never let’s anything get in the way of a good book.
“Speaking for my colleagues, we are confident that we can treat Alzheimer’s disease and reduce its burden on individuals and society.”
—Ronald C. Petersen, M.D., Ph. D., Medical Editor
Mayo Clinic on Alzheimer’s Disease is completely updated based on the patient care experience and research of Mayo doctors. The book brings you the latest, most effective treatment approaches we know and is a must-read for every caregiver.
#DidYouKnow John Steinbeck liked to write his drafts in pencil, especially the hexagonal ones. In fact, he always kept exactly twelve perfectly sharpened pencils on his desk. However, he used those odd shaped pencils so heavily that he would develop calluses, forcing his editor to send him regular round pencils. #FunFact